Si Merah Saya
hey!welcome to my blog:)





♔Welcome Back♔
Isnin, 27 November 2017 | 8:45 PTG |0 Love drop

After sooo long leaving this blog without care. I came back to begin a new start. I tried to read everything i wrote before. But it was terrible. I found what level of maturity i had back at that time. It is seriously ridiculous. I'm so ashamed of myself. But its ok. From that i also learned and can measure my level and how far i already go or arrived. From my love story to school live, but mostly its all about my love story which i wish i can turn back time to cancel all of that. I wish i never start something called 'cinta monyet'. Its disgusting. Its true that once you start coupling u cant stop it unless you tried so hard to stop it. Its really wasting my time, my time with my friend, family.

Ok. So that's it for today. I'm just about to sleep. Goodnight. 😘


Hearts, Unknown

♥ Past